FOODIE NOTEBOOK: APRIL


I recently posted that I wanted to shut this blog down. I thought I would start afresh on a new blog, with a different approach. Then I decided that was too much hard work, and that I had already put everything into this blog. Then I migrated the admin over to my primary email address. Then I accidentally deleted all the pictures, save for the picture of my face on the right-hand side. But, in doing so, it has actually worked out for the best. I've decided to delete a bunch of content that I no longer feel is relevant (Burger & Lobster, anyone?) so that it feels fresh again. I'll update the pictures a little differently too. 

Life takes a lot of turns and I wasn't really travelling much, or taking pictures. I had nothing to write about and nothing positive to say. This year will be different, and I aim to take this blog in an entirely new direction. I have shut down some things that weren't working for me (Facebook page, G+ page) and will only focus on using Twitter and Instagram. I know it's supposedly better for visibility and analytic jargon I don't care for, but it just feels like more work without the payoff. 

While I'm working on restoring the pictures and cleaning house I recommend the wonderful blog Life's a Feast. I hope, one day, that will be my life. 

I'll be back.

Comments

Popular Posts